Work Experience

Having prior work experience is important when applying to Canada, particularly under certain Economic Classes. For example, you need at least one year work experience under a skilled NOC to qualify f...Read More

Working While on a Study Permit

In general, a foreign national is not allowed to work in Canada without a work permit. However, it is possible for foreign nationals with a study permit to work in Canada without having to apply for a...Read More

Extending Your Stay in Canada

Renewal of Status It is possible to extend your temporary stay in Canada. This applies to visitors, as well as work or study permit holders. To renew your status, make sure you do it before your curre...Read More

  • 1
  • 2

Lost Password


Skip to toolbar